Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Poster

Lately I've been making a lot of posters. My church has a lot of blank walls in the Sunday School hall, so I've been taking pictures and putting scriptures on them. They've turned out really good. Here are a couple of my favorites just to show you what they look like:


I have been having a lot of fun making these posters. At first I was making them with scriptures I liked and thought would be good to put up in Sunday School. Now I'm asking the Sunday School Teachers what they would like in their rooms. =)
So far, I've made 15 posters and an invitation for a banquet coming up.
One poster that I really enjoyed making was one for my own Sunday School room. Every Sunday we have coffee and donuts; a perfect pair to my way of thinking. =) Anyways, I have seen on Pinterest the signs for coffee and the cute sayings about coffee. But my favorite one was, "all I need today is a little bit of coffee and a whole lot of Jesus". So I made a poster on Photoshop, cloning 2 pictures together, and this is what I got.
I loved it! And my teacher and his wife loved it. So this is what is hanging above the coffee pot in my Sunday school room.
Bethany

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a few words for me!