They looked too good to pass up. This was Friday, but then I found out we were going to be having company over on Saturday so I decided to wait and make them for Saturday.
These cookies have vanilla pudding in them, which is where part of the name comes from. And it isn't just the marshmallows and chocolate that make it s'mores; there is graham crackers in the mix. Oh so good!
The cookie is supposed to be undercooked for extra softness. *yummy*
'Chef in Training' blog. Enjoy!
S'mores Pudding Cookies
3/4 cup butter softened
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 (3.4 oz) box instant vanilla pudding dry
1 tsp. vanilla
3 sheets graham crackers finely crushed
1 tsp. baking soda
2 cups flour (may need to add up to an additional 1/4)
1/2-2/3 cup mini marshmallows
1 cups chocolate chips
Directions:1. Cream butter and sugars together. Add in pudding mix and beat until well incorporated.
2. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
3. In a small bowl, stir graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and flour until evenly mixed.
4. Add the dry ingredient mixture to the wet ingredients and beat until well incorporated.
5. Stir in chocolate chips and mini marshmallows until evenly mixed in. Add more if desired.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes. You want these cookies to be slightly undercooked. It helps make them extra soft :)
Have a blessed day.