Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Senior Portrait ~ Stephanie

A couple of weeks ago, an old friend of mine came and stayed the week with us. When I was 9-11 she came every summer for a whole week, but then she moved. Her family moved to WV and we didn't keep in touch. But she moved back only a few years later.
~She is so beautiful!~
 
So just recently we've started talking again, and Amy has done a lot of things, and gone a lot of places with their church youth group. But Stephanie is going off to college this Fall and needed her senior pictures done as well as a profile to send in with her application. So here is what we did.


 

As you can see, we went down a dirt road that was beautifully shaded. The trees came to a really nice cover and it was just recently plowed.

We then were headed to a different location and decided to stop for this one.
 
 
These next few pictures were taken out behind a Church, about 6 miles from my house.
 
 
 
 
"Stephanie, you are an amazing person and I'm glad to call you my friend. Thanks for letting me do your pictures I had a blast!"
I actually am really proud of these pictures because I didn't have to edit hardly any. The last three I did because there was some stuff in the background, but with the locations we picked the lighting and composure was perfect.
Have a blessed day!
Bethany
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a few words for me!