Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Write it? or Photograph it?

Ever since I was in school, I didn't like writing. I wasn't good at it. When I wrote it was bland, boring and very un-interesting. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't write.
I found out later that I could write when I had inspiration. This came along when I was 16 and was at a family camp. We had to write/create cheers and in the inspiration of fun I wrote a cheer that was recognized by the leader. I was really surprised.
Since then, I've written things that only come from inspiration. Poems about people I love, word pictures, again about people I know. If I write it has to be inspired or its not going to be good. =)
This picture kind of explains my way of writing. 
Best Local Wedding Photographers
 
The saying goes 'pictures can say a thousand words'. I may not can write, but I take pictures; and I love doing it. 
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a few words for me!