Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

As of Late

It has been too long since I last posted.
This week, Jen, Amy and I are going to stay with some adopted family. There is a revival going on in Aunt Becky's town, since its too far for us to drive every night, we are just gonna' camp out at her house. It's been a while since we've seen and spent time with them so we are really looking forward to out trip.
So before I leave out here is a post of what I've been making lately. =)
This past year we met a young girl named Abigail, at camp. she is 12 (I think) and very rambunctious. She's mischievous, and sneaky, and sweet. We got to spend a little more time with her at a camp meeting earlier this year where she saw some of my letter art and loved it. So I decided that I would make her a bookmark with special lettering and send it to her. It has been a few months since I decided this, but lack on my part puts me sending it now. She doesn't know its coming and I'm sending it out tomorrow.

My Uncle Mike's birthday is the day before mine, so I made him a birthday card. I sat down at my card table and had no idea what I was going to do. We don't talk except for on special occasions so I had no clue what to do. I knew one thing though, he loves the Steelers. So I got on the internet and looked up birthday cards for football teams. This is what I did.
What's cool about making cards, is that you can make them any size you want. A lady in our church has been sick and out of church for a couple weeks, so we decided to make a card and send it to her saying we missed her. This card is super small. It is adorable! Compared to the regular cards we make, this one would be the size of the label on the envelope. (maybe a little bigger)
My penmanship I am hoping to improve.
Sunday I did Jennifer's hair. Normally Sunday mornings are busy, but since I cut my hair I currently only leave it straight and pull back the sides or leave it all down. So I'm done early now. I saw this hairstyle on Pinterest and it looked really cute. Once I did it, I thought it looked REALLY cute. =)
Simple, yet beautiful.
Have a blessed day.
Bethany



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a few words for me!